Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Birthday


A while back I had a birthday, and Becky took me out to this great dinner/show place in Seattle called Teatro ZinZanni. The whole thing takes place in a fancy tent where guests are seated in booths around the edges and at tables near the middle (we were at a table near the middle, though thankfully removed enough to avoid getting picked for the audience participation portions). Over the course of the night you are served several courses while the performances take place. It was a lovely evening of food and entertainment, though I'm not sure I ever want to see a contortionist that close up again.

Even though we had some good food at ZinZanni, the best tasting item of the day was by far the delicious birthday cake that Becky baked for me, and the accompanying pint of ice cream :)

No comments: