Thursday, November 8, 2007

Road trip

We realized that we still haven't shown anybody the pictures from our trip out here...there are a ton, so here are a few to get you started. If you want to see the rest let us know and we'll send them your way! Otherwise, we might just post more sporadically if things get slow out here :)



Our first stop was in St. Louis...


Then we hit Kansas. I'm not sure why, but I love these hay bales!


This is supposedly the biggest easel in the world, on proud display in Goodland, KS (thank you, roadsideamerica.com)


Travers loves rocks so this was a good day for him


And here we are in Arches National Park

3 comments:

Katrina said...

That easel is hilarious!! Thanks for posting pics... I am SO EXCITED about the blog! Keep it up guys!

Sudhir said...

Kansas rules!

Venice Food Fox said...

Hi Travers
I took a picture of your Uncle Bill in about the same spot this summer on our trip out west. Good to see you Xmas-even if just for a short visit.